The Possibilities Of Winning Pick 3

Related eBooks

Whether or not you’re an avid player of pick 3 lottery games, there are some considerations you need to take to raise your chances of winning pick 3. But as with any beginner, we often wonder what odds we’re facing when we choose our numbers in hopes of hitting the jackpot.

Pick 3 lottery games and all other lotto games are based on the idea of chance. They also involve a straightforward concept from mathematics. If there are more players in a certain lottery game, then it indicates that the odds against each player are more apparent. This can be easily explained by the concept of probability.

If you flip a coin, there are only two occurrences that can possibly take place, and that is either heads or tails. However, if a card is taken from a deck of playing cards (standard deck) the probability of each card showing up are 1 in a probable 52 chances, which indicates the odds against each of the other cards showing up has declined. Now think about the number of players in pick 3 lotto. As the number or ticket purchasers rises, the sum or jackpot is more, which is something we want. On the other hand, the odds against each participant are also more, which is not what we want.

If you work with one pick 3 straight combination for 1,000 drawings, you probability to get the winning pick 3 numbers is around 63.2 percent. Conversely, if you work with all 1,000 pick 3 digits in a single draw, the probability is 100 percent that you will get the winning combination.

A dollar can turn into $500 with pick 3 games. How you play the game establishes your chances of winning. In this sense, choose your digits, then pick how you want to play them: straight, box, or straight/box. There 3 categories of numbers involved in pick 3 out of the 1,000 possible combinations in the game.

Single combos carry numbers that are unique, like you would see in a combination such as 376, 901 and 325. As you can see all numbers here are different. Double combos like 225 or 330 are observed to appear 25 percent of the time. Triple combos like 555 or 222 are said to be drawn the least number of times, and if you do get to win, it’s not likely to come with a big prize since many players are known to play triple combos. Double and triple combos are said to show up less than 30 percent of the time. That leaves the single combos showing up 70 percent of the time.

That being said you might decide to use only single combos. This is a bad idea because in essence, you only raise your chances of winning pick 3 if you also play more. The more you play, the higher your chances of winning. So instead of playing pick 3 lottery games once a week, you might want to play twice a week, and allocate one day for single combos and another for other types of combos.

Previous Post

How You Can Win At Pick 6 Games Without Going Broke

Next Post

Exactly What Are Lucky Lottery Numbers?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *